Tuesday 13 November 2012

Swalk with H2o’s

Hi there crafters
you might already know that there is a new set of Stamps coming soon the Swalk  Range
Launching this Friday over on Create and Craft  New Pick of the week
the great news is that there will also be 3 Swalk CDs on the show
and one of those is Digital images  so get out your Spectrum Noirs
included in the show will also be H2’Os so i thought
i would make a card using both my pens and paints

1-P1050894

it’s very hard to get the right light to show the pearlized effect you get with H20’s
i have coloured her dress  and bow in with the paints the rest is coloured with Spectrum Noir pens
onto Neenah card 
if your using Neenah to paint with your H20’s  be careful not to get your card too wet or it will start to buckle
and don’t use your pens over the H20’s as you will pick up the H20colour on your  pen nib
not a good idea
thanks for popping by today
hugs linda xxx

6 comments:

mamof9 said...

Well I'll need these (well if I didn't I wouldn't be able to make cards lol sounds good). I love this image every little girl would love this card x

sparklingblackrose said...

Really lovely Linda! I have never got on with my H20s :-( Elaine-xxx-

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous, adorable image.

Hugs Julie x

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful Linda!! I love the image and I think these will be accidentally falling into my basket LOL :)

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Cookie said...

wow its gorgeous love the image as i love S.W.A.L.K. love the effect on her dress, STUNNING XXXX

ddazzled71 said...

So Cute Linda, I love the image and the dress you have colored with the gorgeous blue shade of the H20's looks fabulous. I love mine, just done use them often enough! xx