Thursday 10 October 2013

Believe in Autumn colours

 Hi there everyone
 went missing for a day lol 
but im back with another card 
using the Believe stamp from Sheena Douglass
with spectrum noir pens


after colouring the image i added flicks of distressing inks around the edge in an assortment of colors 
well to be honest it was what ever i could lay my hands on at the time  lol 
 then simple layers of gold and black card
the backing paper is from a nit wits paper kit the leaves were made using a spellbinder assortment of dies  cut from a paper colored in assorted inks

here are the Spectrum Noir  colors used 
TN1,TN2,TN4,TN7,GB1.GB3,GB7BG1,BG2,BG3,BG5,BG10,GG1,GG2,GG3 OR1.CR11 Blender Pen

thank you for popping by

hugs linda x

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Gorgeous Linda I can feel the autumn air as I walk through the leaves such depth of colour in your card. I love using Sheena's stamps and have this set just wish I could get my colours to look like this lol! Thanks for sharing

MaggieH